Multimedia viewer Slowview 1.0 RC released !
This is the new FREE
release with a lot of fixed bugs:
- Many, many bugfixes!!! Can now handle all GIF files that crashed SV...
- Does now require exactly 50% less memory during loadroutine.
- Generating thumbs for MPG and some MOV formats works now on all systems + is way faster!
- Fixed those bugs with "Acquire Image" using TWAIN!
- Settings are now stored in the registry. This removes the 1-3 seconds one had to wait until SlowView really shutted down on Win2k/XP cause of writing settings to the ini file!
- Added SlideShow option to play videos/music till end! i.e: you can now let SlowView play a folder full of mp3's in the background etc.
- Reordered some toolbarbuttons and menuitems.
- Redesigned some settings sdialogs.
Eased saving specified styles for folders in browser. One can now quickly save thumbnail- or reportstyle for a directory. (+ deleting styles afterwards)
Added commands for quickly starting slideshow in full screen from browser.
Added small toolbar in browser for quickaccess of often used functions.
Added privacy options to disable "Recently Opened Files" and "Browsed Directories" lists.
Added option to disable/enable autoplay with videos (In Configurationmenuitem).
Added possibility to toggle having the directorylistwindow to the right or to the left in browser.
Added Help->Check for new version (my first php-exercise ;-).
Added "DivX Player 2.0 Alpha" to the Open With list.
Added "Photoshop Elements" to the Open With list.